They keep taking overdraft charges out of my account when the account was never suppost to be in the negative to begin with.They said they would refund them and even sent me a letter and never did.

I have spoke with several people all saying yes it is our fault within the bank but still nothing done about the situation. This is just another way for the bank to make money and put the consumer in debt. If you ask me this bank is robbing people of their assests and its sad.

This is the worst banking experience I have ever had.I would not recommend this bank to my worst enemy.

Review about: Ibc Bank Banking Service.

Had an Experience with IBC Bank?

Comments

Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more