2.6

Worst phone customer service all the time!You have to wait about 15min or more between transfers.

10 min for the operator to answer she doesn't know how to help you, she only makes transfers, then another 15 min on hold... Really people! Look at picture 17min this time. Record time on hold 35 min!!!

Unbelievable!!!!!Laredo

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at IBC Bank and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants IBC Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by IBC Bank and ibc bank banking service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with IBC Bank?

Comments

Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more IBC Bank - Account Access Review from Santee, California IBC Bank "Check this out, giving me access to other company accounts. And then check out the response email I recieve from them when I file a complaint. Yes sorry..." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more