IBC Bank - They open accounts for you without your permission
IBC Bank is a corrupt company that needs to be taken over by the Fed! They open multiple accounts for you without your permission and when you catch them and go to corporate they account immediately disappears like nothing ever happened. The employees are breaking the law, using my social security number to open bank accounts that I never authorized.
I would suggest that if you hold and IBC account to close it and move it to another bank. I have caught them several times bending the rules and have already reported them to the Texas Department of Banking.
I hope you don't make the mistake I did opening a Free Checking account. God only knows who has my personal information now...
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Check this out, giving me access to other company accounts. And then check out the response email I recieve from them when I file a complaint. Yes sorry..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "The chairs to a new dining set I bought there are faux leather and have springs in the seat that make them very cushiony. Well I had guest the next..."
- "We purchased Hemnes 8-drawer chest in IKEA College Park, MD, together with delivery and assembly. During assembly the bottom wasn't tied up to the upper part (as it should have..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla Debit Card at our local Stripes Store 701 IH 37/ 78401.i Attempted to register card and failed online registration. I call toll free number on card. #1)..."
- "On a recent anniversary trip to NY, my husband bought me a beautiful Michael Kors ring in the Fifth Avenue Store for $125. I only wore it on special..."