I have been banking with IBC for three years now.I never had an issue until the last year.
Just as every other person has posted they have charged me bogus overdraft fees. The most recent was today actually. My deposit went through this morning at midnight and my current balance was 3.52. My husband used the card late yesterday evening which somehow made the last three transactions overdrawn.
They claimed the debit went through before the other three yet that debit is still pending!!! I will be closing my account asap. They claimed this is every banks system.
Ummm...nope, I have never had this issue with another bank.They are thieves in my opinion.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Checking Account
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I just opened up my monthly statement, and I saw an unexpected charge for $3.00. So, I called and asked what it was. She said it was the fee for..."
- "Had a car loan from them for one year. I put down $10000 down on the vehicle. They call multiple times a week to "remind" you to pay on the..."
- "I have paid $1512.00 in overdraft charges since I opened my Regions Checking account in 02/01/2012. I paid all my bills with electronic checks from regions online banking on..."
- "My cooktop was installed in October 2013. The plastic covers on the top of the cooktop melted when I spilled a hot liquid. I ordered 5 more and they..."
- "I am having serious issues with D.R Horton honoring their warranty here in Oklahoma, Cedar Lane to be precise. My yard looks like a pond with the slightest rainfall...."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "On Sunday Aug 28th I went to visit Versailles and had a terrible experience due to the huge lack of professionalism of two of the staff members. It began almost immediately..."
- "Now listen there is no reason why we should have to pay for this ridiculous food..All the tacos had nothing in the middle but a small rub at the bottom..."
- "So I've had to buy this $120 program for school and have had the worst experience in the technical world I have ever had the displeasure of using. For one,..."