I have been banking with IBC for three years now.I never had an issue until the last year.
Just as every other person has posted they have charged me bogus overdraft fees. The most recent was today actually. My deposit went through this morning at midnight and my current balance was 3.52. My husband used the card late yesterday evening which somehow made the last three transactions overdrawn.
They claimed the debit went through before the other three yet that debit is still pending!!! I will be closing my account asap. They claimed this is every banks system.
Ummm...nope, I have never had this issue with another bank.They are thieves in my opinion.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Checking Account
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "Customer Satisfaction to Service Provided Ratio: 0% #trustcobank is #dishonest and #unresponsive Trustco was the first bank to violate the USA Patriot Act, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency..."
- "Those aspiring to come and work in the UAE or any GCC country ought to know that the working conditions etc are good. What you should NOT is take a..."
- "I am having serious issues with D.R Horton honoring their warranty here in Oklahoma, Cedar Lane to be precise. My yard looks like a pond with the slightest rainfall...."
- "The lock and latch system on the Larson Security Storm door is contrary to safe opening panic latches. I had a Larson Security Storm door installed in September, 2015. The..."
- "I received a Michael Kors wallet for my birthday back in September, and by late November, I noticed the seam of the change pocket came undone. Now all my change..."
- "TERRIBLE!! I sold my home and didn't buy another one. I cannot get them to disconnect the service at my old address. I don't have a house to transfer service..."
- "Door Dash made changes to their app due to ethical issues with the pricing. they were jacking up the prices of each item you selected. now they are separating these..."
- "Dear Fellow PCers. During my time at WFG, I saw this company heavily prey on and exploit recent immigrants from developing countries. Their victims are often relatively uneducated people who..."